Writers Retreat Information
- Dates: Summer 2019 (Exact dates are TBD)
- Cost: $2,200 a person (USD)
- Location: Dunton Hot Springs, Colorado
- Closest Airport: Telluride, Colorado
Condé Nast Traveler Award Winning Retreat in Colorado, Dunton Hot Springs, is an impeccable outdoor resort not so likely discovered in the state of Colorado and just the perfect place for a writers retreat.
This restored ghost town is lined with delightful log cabins catered to the luxury of the rugged outdoors. Guests can enjoy quality dining, fun outdoor activities including kayaking, fishing, snowshoeing, and skiing (depending on the season), and delightful yoga and spa accommodations.
For the Winter Dunton Hot Springs Writers Retreat, hosted by Travel Branyik, eight lucky guests will fly into Telluride airport where they will be picked up and transport by a luxury vehicle to their relaxing writers retreat and one of a kind Colorado destination.
For four days and three nights, writers retreat guests will enjoy creative writing workshops (non-fiction, fiction, poetry, short stories), morning and evening writing prompts, alone time to write, and the ability to spend their free time exploring the natures of Colorado. Guests will wake up to a cool down on a gorgeous winter morning and warm up under that stars during the winter night.
Trip Price Includes the following:
- Four days and three nights stay in Dunton Hot Springs restored Cabin (Cabin will be announced once all spots are filled)
- Round trip vehicle transportation to and from Telluride, Colorado Airport
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of their stay
- Unlimited use of relaxing hot springs
- A Visit to Sutcliffe Winery
- 2-hour Guided Hiking Trip (Gratuity Included)
- Gym Accommodations
- Dunton’s Library
- Two Writers Retreat Workshops
- Freedom to explore and write
- Provided schedule of retreat
- Retreat preparation emails
- ‘Thank You’ Gift for Attending the Retreat
Trip Price Does Not Include the following:
- Round-trip airfare
- Meals in transit or outside of the accommodation
- Health and wellness services
- Fees for additional excursions, or any items of a personal nature.
If the guest would like to purchase winter outdoor activities, guest must pay for the excursion him or herself. If you would like to purchase an additional excursion, please include that information in your reservation form.
To reserve your spot for the Dunton Hot Springs Writers Retreat, please fill out the form here and submit a 50% deposit. The remainder of the cost will be due to Travel Branyik 60-days before the retreat begins. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Your spot will not be reserved until a deposit is submitted.