Travel Writers Retreat Information
- Dates: Summer/Fall 2018 (Exact Dates TBD)
- Cost: $1,100 a person (USD)
- Location: Page, Arizona
- Closest Airport: Flagstaff, Arizona
So you want to be a travel writer? The only way to do that is to travel. For this travel writer’s retreat, we take you into the desert to see some of the country’s most beautiful land formations. Glide through valleys of rock, hike to the top of red cliffs, and learn how to write using all your senses. Learn how to get your readers to want to travel just like you.
This travel writers retreat will take place in Page, Arizona the home of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon. Hone your skills as a travel writer through outdoor excursions. Explore Antelope Canyon by water and land, hike the Wave in Utah, and capture Horseshoe bend in words. Stay in the most lavish property in Page, Arizona complete with a pool to cool down after a hot day of exploring. This is the perfect retreat for travel writers trying to get their feet wet.
A lucky 12 people will start their trip in an overnight stay in Flagstaff. The following morning, our group will make the 2.5-hour drive from Flagstaff to Page, Arizona, where we will spend the remainder of the travel writers retreat. To read about my trip to Antelope Canyon, go here.
Trip Price Includes the following:
- Round trip vehicle transportation to and from Flagstaff, Arizona
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of their stay
- Unlimited use of the pool on the property
- 3-hour kayak trip through Antelope Canyon
- 1-2 hour Guided Tour of Upper Antelope Canyon
- 2-hour Guided Hiking Trip through The Wave
- Visit Horseshoe Bend
- Three Travel Writers Retreat Workshops
- Freedom to explore and write
- Provided schedule of retreat
- Retreat preparation emails
- ‘Thank You’ Gift for Attending the Retreat
Trip Price Does Not Include the following:
- Round-trip airfare
- Meals in transit or outside of the accommodation
- Health and wellness services
- Fees for additional excursions, or any items of a personal nature.
If the guest would like to purchase winter outdoor activities, guest must pay for the excursion him or herself. If you would like to purchase an additional excursion, please include that information in your reservation form.
To reserve your spot for the Page, Arizona Travel Writers Retreat, please fill out the form here and submit a 50% deposit. The remainder of the cost will be due to Travel Branyik 60-days before the retreat begins. For questions, please email email@example.com.